The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is effective as of 25 May 2018. We’ve been working with a specialist team to make sure we’re compliant and wanted to let you know what we’ve done.
How can baxus help you comply with the GDPR?
To see how our software and processes will help you be compliant with the GDPR, check out our blog.
How does baxus comply with the GDPR?
Here’s what we’ve done:
- baxus now has a Data Processing Addendum (DPA) for customers in the EU. The DPA outlines our privacy commitments and sets out the terms for baxus and our customers to meet the GDPR requirements. If you’re a baxus customer in the EU, you’ve been sent a copy of the DPA to sign. You can also view the DPA here.
- We’ve looked at our staff contracts and they meet the GDPR requirements.
- The team has been trained to correctly use and process customer information.
- We’ve reviewed our software and can confirm it’s compliant with the GDPR. To see how our software meets the requirements, read our blog.
- Our internal processes have been updated to make sure baxus and our customers can be compliant. To learn more about our internal processes, visit our blog.
- We’ve looked at, and where required, re-signed our agreements with our partners to ensure they and baxus are compliant with the GDPR.
If you have any questions about baxus and the GDPR, please get in touch with our support team via firstname.lastname@example.org.